Crowds Crowds

hgfs

hated the very beginning, but I totally jammed to the rest of it

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

The very beginning is like that because its a test on progressive drone and also is the gap in between songs. Its a song for an album.

Snail Kissing Snail Kissing

RAAAAAA LU-LU-LU....

RAAAAAA LU-LU-LU.... RAAAAAAAAAAAA LU-LU-LU.... RAAAAAA LU-LU-LU.... RAAAAAAAAAAAA LU-LU-LU....

Slug-Salt responds:

hahhaha i loved the cartoon, gave you 5/5 10/10 i'll vote on it every day.

the Insult song (swearing) the Insult song (swearing)

you

are awesome.

Creeperfly Nuclear Creeperfly Nuclear

Nice

I love it

Breathe With Me Breathe With Me

Not bad

I thought of a misty forest in the morning.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Hey man, you should totally make your next spam with this like you did with my other ambient song haha.

angels opium angels opium

its alright

but I feel it lacks a true rhythm, if you can figure what I mean. I'm no music connoisseur but I feel it doesn't flow.

Fear Factory Redux - DKCountry Fear Factory Redux - DKCountry

alright, touche

amidst all the other shitty video game songs and remixes, you have at least made a decent one worth it's spot here.

Elfire - Elfire Elfire - Elfire

god, finally

amidst all the shitty trance/video game and/or techno music this cesspool normally calls the top 20, I find this jem. Thank you.

Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!! Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!!

ahahaha

you're my hero lady: you're like Rina-chan's evil twin hell bent on destroying her.

Hnilmik responds:

XD Not necessarily.

Rina-chan is a friend of mine (she helped me get started on voice acting) and we have different ranges and styles (so we can't really be twins). I was mostly bashing a bunch of other voice actresses that could use a sock to the teeth.

=P But if it applies to her, then okay. I know the peaking comment applied to PAST!me when a lot of my recordings peaked!

FF: Masters of Chaos - OC FF: Masters of Chaos - OC

wholly awesome

it was very fun naming the various games when you'd switch it. I'd love to see you try to tackle Terra or Bran Bal from FF IX